Friday Fashion Roundup
This past week was filled with big stars in amazing dresses.
- Katy Perry matched her purple hair with floral embroidered Temperley London dress for her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live in Los Angeles.
- Blake Lively wore Monique Lhuillier Resort 2013 dress backstage at the Charlie Rose show in New York to promote her upcoming film Savages.
- Miley Cyrus was seen sporting a sexy cutout dress by Zimmermann to the 8th Annual Australians In Film Breakthrough Awards. It was the first time her and fiancé Liam Hemsworth attended an event together since their engagement.
- Beth Behrs, co-star of 2 Broke Girls, accessorized with kate spade new york’s charm travel edition magazine clutch.
- Emma Stone, looking beautiful as always in a custom dress designed by Andrew Gn to promote The Amazing Spider-man.
- Madeleine Stowe also wore a gown by Monique Lhuillier to the Taomina Film Festival in Italy.